Company Name and Location:
- LeaderOne Financial Albuquerque and San Diego
Number of Years in the Mortgage Industry:
- TOO LONGÖMan Iím no spring chicken. †Started in 1994 so 23-years
- Certified Mortgage Planning Specialist/Vice President
Joined L360 in:
2016 year end unit and dollar volume:
Specialty in the mortgage space (What are the things that you do well, Strengths):
- Creating an awesome & educational client experience, team culture, educate clients and referral partners with Mortgage Coach, CMPS etc.
2017 MIG focus (List all MIGs):
- Utilizing video to connect with referral partners and clients
Unit and Dollar Volume prior to joining L360:
Reason for joining L360:
- Personal and professional growth
Biggest Learning from being in L360:
- Awareness about personal life and how I run my business. †Has led to significantly enhanced leadership skills and living above the line.
Biggest wins since joining L360:
- Growth of my team and the quality of my life. †Directly attributed to the systematic perfect loan process the team and I have implemented.
Favorite thing about L360:
- The connection and comradery Iíve developed with the best and brightest originators from across the country. †The fact that I could pick up the phone and reach out to a number of mortgage professionals and each and every one of us have different strengths.
- Golf, hiking, sports, spending time with family & friends