Ep. 18 | Master Your Days: How to GET THINGS DONE and Uplevel Productivity with David Allen
Tim Braheem Interviews David Allen
In this episode, Tim Braheem sits down with internationally recognized expert David Allen, author of "Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress-Free Time Management." David shares the necessity of a system for managing time and tasks in one's personal and professional life, which leads to greater mental and emotional freedom, deeper relaxation, and reduced stress.
YOU WILL LEARN
1. Why it's important to form a habit to get things done.
2. Why it's critical to utilize a system rather than relying on your brain
3. The power of weekly reviews and breaking larger tasks into subtasks
4. About productivity misconceptions that limit success
5. How to clarify your desired outcome before taking action
6. Why the brain is a horible organization tool
7. How to always follow through on your commitments
WHO IS DAVID ALLEN
David Allen is the New York Times Best-Selling Author of Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress-Free Productivity. He established the David Allen Company, a firm that specializes in management consulting, coaching, and training services to enhance productivity, leadership, and work-life balance. David is widely recognized as the world's leading authority on personal and organizational productivity. He has been featured in numerous media outlets and listed in Forbes Magazine as one of the top executive coaches in the world.
PERFORMANCE EXPERTS' COACHING PROGRAMS
✔ THE 360 Post-Episode Coaching - FREE ACCESS
✔ LEARN ABOUT | Leadership360 Signature Program
✔ FREE MORTGAGE COACHING Strategy Session
✔ REFERRAL PARTNER SUCCESS SYSTEM ($499 DISCOUNT OFFER)