EP 29 | How to Win the Marketing Game Now with Phil Treadwell
Tim Braheem Interviews Phil Treadwell
Phil Treadwell is a 19 year Mortgage Industry veteran, speaker, mindset coach and the host of the Mortgage Marketing Expert Podcast. In this episode, Tim sits down with Phil to discuss the mindset necessary to thrive in today's mortgage market, marketing philosophies that are critical to understand in order to have success and the common denominators of successful originators.
YOU WILL LEARN ABOUT:
- The need for finding the balance between Trust and Attention in your marketing.
- Why the only important definition of value is the definition of your target market.
- Why failure is a critical part of the process of growth.
- Why trusting yourself generates momentum and how to build it.
- The common denominators of successful originators.
WHO IS PHIL TREADWELL
Phil Treadwell is an entrepreneur with 19 years in mortgage and real estate. He's a national speaker, podcaster, and founder of M1 Academy. Phil's "Mortgage Marketing Expert" podcast consistently ranks in Apple Podcasts' Top 200 for Business Marketing and is recognized as a top podcast in the industry. He has guested on over 100 shows and has been recognized by National Mortgage Professional magazine and Yahoo! Finance for his contributions to the industry.
Link to purchase Common Choices of Uncommon People : Going from Ordinary to Extraordinary with a Single Choice
PERFORMANCE EXPERTS' COACHING PROGRAMS
✔ Learn About the Leadership360 Signature Program
✔ GET A FREE Private MORTGAGE COACHING Strategy Session:
✔REFERRAL PARTNER SUCCESS SYSTEM (50% DISCOUNT OFFER)