EP. 18| Master Your Days: How to GET THINGS DONE and Uplevel Productivity with David AllenApr 15, 2023
IN THIS PODCAST EPISODE, TIM BRAHEEM INTERVIEWS DAVID ALLEN
In this episode, Tim Braheem sits down with internationally recognized expert David Allen, author of "Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress-Free Time Management." David shares the necessity of a system for managing time and tasks in one's personal and professional life, which leads to greater mental and emotional freedom, deeper relaxation, and reduced stress.
YOU WILL LEARN
1. Why it's important to form a habit to get things done.
2. Why it's critical to utilize a system rather than relying on your brain
3. The power of weekly reviews and breaking larger tasks into subtasks
4. About productivity misconceptions that limit success
5. How to clarify your desired outcome before taking action
6. Why the brain is a horrible organization tool
7. How to always follow through on your commitments
You don't want to miss this interview!