EP 32 | How to Build Trust and Take Your Agenda Out of the Equation with Sean HerreroNov 15, 2023
Tim Braheem Interviews Sean Herrero
Sean Herrero brings a fresh perspective to mortgages with his 19 years of experience, understanding that every home buyer is unique, just like their lifestyles. A lover of the ocean, free-diving, and rock climbing, Sean knows life is for living to the fullest. He applies this same philosophy to his work, helping his clients find a mortgage that fits not just their financial goals but their personal aspirations, too. From Bank Of America account executive to funding over $60 million in production in only seven years.
YOU WILL LEARN ABOUT:
- How to deliver presentations to help solve clients' and partners' problems.
- How to overcome any fear of public speaking and the fundamental strategies.
- How speaking to a group of 150 realtors is the same thing as having a one-on-one conversation with a borrower.
- The best conversations to have with clients, how to utilize MBS Highway and how to present the Mortgage Coach Spreadsheet at point of sale.
- How to take your agenda out of the equation and focus on serving your current, past and future clients.
You don't want to miss this interview!